Your Life Is A Jellybean – 2,740 Of Them

This video brought me so much perspective. You just keep watching the jellybeans disappear. We have a choice every single day of what we want to do with our time when we are not spending it sleeping, working, grooming, etc. What will you do? Who will you be?

I think it’s also important to do something you love in regards to work. If you are doing something you hate, well, you are wasting such an amazing amount of time. Think about it.

Check out the video

jthoma0232
    January 25, 2014 at 2:07 pm

Thank you for sharing this, it is a crucial reminder to how precious time actually is. I needed it.

scottishmomus
    January 25, 2014 at 4:20 pm

What an amazing way to encapsulate time. Really does give perspective.x

chalkdustfairy
    January 25, 2014 at 6:47 pm

Reblogged this on This is your real mother speaking… and commented:
    Wow! Powerful…

I'm the Mama - Get outta my way
    January 25, 2014 at 7:14 pm

Wow, I’m loving the look of your blog. Will come back tomorrow so I can spend more time going through your great information. Cheers ๐Ÿ™‚ P.S. Thanks for following my blog.

rumadak
    January 25, 2014 at 9:02 pm

I am glad subscribed to your blog ๐Ÿ™‚

thatnavaword
    January 25, 2014 at 10:48 pm

i used to think i hated my job.. but when i sat myself down and really thought about it, i realized i am very lucky. I loved my job, i still do. I do not see myself doing anything else, but what got to me, was the people i worked with. and i decided to not let others screw with the thing i loved. Life is really all about perspective? Do not be afraid to love, do not be afraid to BE loved. It molds and changes you and you have to be conscious while LIVING. I learnt that the hard way

B*
    January 25, 2014 at 11:07 pm

Reblogged this on Little Moments of Beauty in the Everyday and commented:
    Probably learning more foreign language songs to play on my ukeโ™ฅ ๐Ÿ™‚

ranchcookie
    January 26, 2014 at 4:39 am

I completely agree with you! It seems we are spending more time at work than free time!

Mary
    January 26, 2014 at 10:00 am

I shared this on Facebook and with my parents. This is definitely something to think about and puts life into further perspective.

rosevoc2
    January 26, 2014 at 4:24 pm

Reblogged this on Rosevoc2's Blog.

progressionofme
    January 26, 2014 at 4:41 pm

Wow, this is a really interesting take on how much time we have…kind of scary!

dordognemouth
    January 27, 2014 at 3:32 am

.. ..I was left feeling happy, a little scared and above all inspired. and I am now checking out a packet of M&Ms… just enjoying the moment! Thankyou

emeraldcity5
    January 27, 2014 at 6:50 am

Reblogged this on EmeraldCity and commented:
    Wow. This is really something. It makes you think, and quite honestly it made me a little sad about how much time we waste doing things we don’t love or with people who have negative impacts on our lives. I recommend this to everyone.

Jaelyn Atkinson
    January 27, 2014 at 11:51 am

Absolutely beautiful and inspiring! Namaste <3

siona0singletary
    January 27, 2014 at 10:26 pm

Reblogged this on Siona says: and commented:
    I love this perspective. Especially as the voice is that of the Sad Cat Diary. #doublewin

kristic90
    January 28, 2014 at 12:32 am

This was shared at my church one Sunday, and I remember thinking of the scripture that basically shouts, “What is your life?”
    Such an important thing to keep in mind, and a reminder that we are very lucky to be able to ask that question, and alter things if we don’t like the answer. I left my last job, because I was unhappy and unfulfilled there..but not everyone has that option.
    Thanks for sharing, visual illustrations of things like this can be so powerful.

hayataldunya
    January 29, 2014 at 5:31 pm

Reblogged this on Hayat Al-Dunya.

kmhavlik
    January 30, 2014 at 10:01 am

Reblogged this on The View Through My Lens and commented:
    Amazing, really puts my life in perspective.

advanced auto coupon code
    February 4, 2014 at 6:41 am

Quality posts is the main to invite the viewers to visit the site,
    that’s what this web site is providing.