Never, Ever Give Up. Arthur's Inspirational Transformation

This man gave up on himself, couldn’t walk, couldn’t run, and was told by the world that he couldn’t do it. But he turned everything around because he believed in himself. He fell. He suffered. But every single time he got back up. People like this inspire the hell out of me and give me the strength to continue on. It gives me the courage to continue my mission and never ever give up.

Arthur now runs. Belief is a very very powerful thing.

If you are inspired by Arthur’s story please share it on Facebook and Twitter

• stuffitellmysister
    January 17, 2014 at 11:51 am

Reblogged this on stuff i tell my sister and commented:
    Need a little inspiration today? Here ya go. #determined #nevergiveup

• abichica
    January 17, 2014 at 11:59 am

wow.. powerful and truly inspirational.. πŸ™‚

• Kim Saeed
    January 17, 2014 at 1:54 pm

This is indeed inspirational. I remember reading about this man when his story first came out…

• Fantyse
    January 17, 2014 at 2:41 pm

Love it! Never underestimate the power of just having one person say they believe in you, even if its not the one person you want to hear it from. Most importantly, you got to believe in yourself too. I love it! I needed to see this for myself. Thanks for sharing!

• Sonya
    January 17, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Not supposed to be watching this on work time (I think)… now I am crying at work… CAUGHT.

This is awesome!

• globalnewsgarden
    January 17, 2014 at 5:10 pm

True. Never ever give up. The video proves that we shouldn’t, no matter how hard something seems!

• nobles123
    January 17, 2014 at 5:14 pm

Very Touching. Going to share it with Bruce Lee’s daughter on Twitter.

• Legs
    January 17, 2014 at 5:29 pm

I absolutely love this. I have seen it before. Truly inspiring and demonstrates that we set out own barriers.

• stylesocietyguyblog
    January 17, 2014 at 6:26 pm

This is so awesome! Thanks so much for sharing

• rolerrol
    January 17, 2014 at 8:05 pm

belief is a very powerful thing…so true

• davidalmeida3
    January 19, 2014 at 8:02 am

I’ve got a little bit of Arthur in me too. It takes determination to succeed when you are starting out at a disadvantage. You have to stay true to yourself. Go Arthur! You can do it! I believe in you!

• awinkandanod
    January 19, 2014 at 11:23 am

FIRST of all, THANK YOU for finding interest in the post. This site HAS a “TWIN” at “MICHI RENEE” and I DO believe that these are the MORE SINCERE sites of the TWO HALVES of man-“KIND” BECOMING CLOSER to what WAS “imagined” at the inception. The ONLY “SALE” is THE BETTER SELF. WELL DONE!
    “D”

• leptines93
    January 19, 2014 at 2:02 pm

Many people doesn’t just give up when everything seems dark. And this is simple great. Beliefs and in some way, faith, really can make a difference between different lives.
    I just wrote a post about it.

So incredible, when you think something it’s gonna happen…well you are quite right.
    Thanks for sharing the video πŸ™‚
    Alberto

• oawritingspoemspaintings
    January 19, 2014 at 2:08 pm

Amazingly inspiring! Thanks for sharing this πŸ™‚

• Peter
    January 19, 2014 at 6:10 pm

Reblogged this on A View from the Other Side.

• Osage Dior
    January 22, 2014 at 4:58 pm

Reblogged this on Chronicles of Osage Dior and commented:
    Remember to help each other accomplish goals…@NEEMA

• "raw. electric. a daily shock to the soul."

Sign up for free to receive straight fire and motivation into your inbox daily!