Big Dreams = Big Rewards + Bigger Problems

Wordpress Best

As Captain Jack Sparrow once said, “It is not the problem that’s the problem. It is your attitude about the problem.” Yes…I just quoted Pirates of the Caribbean.

The title is a formula that is undoubtedly true. When you become successful at something, your game elevates…but your problems do increase as well. The nature of the formula will always stay balanced. However, insert your character into the equation and you might be able to tip the scales in a positive way.

I have always believed that the mind can help me overcome and accomplish pretty much anything I wanted to do.

But that “want” factor has to be there. You really have to want something or it just becomes a convenience idea in your head. You have to have it. Why? Because it will make all the difference in your life. I think it goes without saying that this can be used for destructive means as well, but you understand what I am getting at here.

You can effectively turn problems into situations with just how you think about them. Bring a positive mindset and a willingness to get something done and you can do incredible things. In the end, if you view them the right way anyways, they all become lessons that you can learn from. How do you think I can write almost every single day?

Whatever cards you have been dealt, just remember, you can flip them.

• stormy1812
    June 22, 2013 at 11:17 am

there’s nothing wrong with quoting “pirates.” i myself tend to like “but why is the rum gone?” lol j/k. all kidding aside – it’s so true about attitude. it’s not easy to always see the positive in tough situations but it’s oh so important. i enjoy following this blog! it’s helping me to keep my goals in perspective. πŸ™‚

• richardstephens1
    June 22, 2013 at 11:29 am

Captain Jack Sparrow is my hero…

• Carpenter's Quill
    June 22, 2013 at 12:26 pm

Positive mindset does create some incredible responses to life’s…stuff. It’s so hard to see the other side of the card, especially when your mind says you’ve already ‘lost’. I needed this today, thank you!

• charibels
    June 22, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Hello Mr. Sanders! i am chay from the philippines and I just dropped by to say thanks for all the great inspiration you’ve been giving me, especially when it comes to my decisions about whatever it is i am passionate about. And while you quoted Captain Jack Sparrow in this one, i quoted you in mine! just a little way of saying thank you. πŸ™‚ You can read it if you have free time and I’d have one dream come true if you do. Thanks again and god bless you!

• joelportner
    June 22, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Reblogged this on joelportner's Blog and commented:
    Love this one!

• Keizick
    June 22, 2013 at 4:13 pm

Reblogged this on Shadow in the Mirror and commented:
    This is definitely true. It’s all proportionate. What matters is how and what you think of it.

• faithanncolburn
    June 23, 2013 at 11:52 am

Used to make me crazy when my mom said, “You can do anything you want if you’re willing to work hard enough at it.” Seems she was right.

• kristikdavidson
    June 24, 2013 at 7:12 am

Every problem is an opportunity in disguise! Maybe, just maybe a Bigger Problem = a Bigger Opportunity! Love your positive outlook on life!

• "raw. electric. a daily shock to the soul."

Sign up for free to receive straight fire and motivation into your inbox daily!