Your Path

20130317-150448.jpg

One of the most difficult things in the world is determining your own path. All the questions have to be asked…but the main question is “What do I want for my life?” Once you can answer that question, you have the ability to go out and try to achieve that dream. For me, for a couple years now, my purpose has been to inspire people to live powerful and impassioned lives. That has been one of the most fulfilling purposes I have ever had. And this brings me back to that main question…what do I really want for my life?

As I sit here on the beach for my little vacation, I think about the past 6 months and while there were some stressful times, I smile because I know that I fulfilled my purpose to the max and even overflowed that bucket. I think about my plans for the future, and I know with that same intent, I will achieve some great things…not for the sake of them being great, but because I will be making an impact on the world in a positive way.

• The Gumption Project
    March 17, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I recently figured out where I want to be next in life. I’m taking steps to get there now. I have this entire vision of where I want to be and what I want to be doing for a living. Nothing has ever presented itself so clearly to me. It’s scary but I need to trust it.

• DaVida Nature Photography
    March 17, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Reblogged this on Unemployed High Jinks.

• AnnoyingBobby
    March 17, 2013 at 9:38 pm

Reblogged this on annoyingbobby.

• literaryyogi
    March 17, 2013 at 10:29 pm

I just ran across this quote on another site and saved it. You have to do what you love!

• attireclub
    March 19, 2013 at 3:48 am

• michelle213akron
    March 19, 2013 at 1:04 pm

It’s not easy, but I have been seeking God’s will for me on a day to day basis. I have a vision of what he’s doing and where we’re going, but I have no idea how we’ll get there. As a matter of fact, I just took a job cleaning houses! This is perfect as I will be able to have fellowship and worship Him just like I’ve been doing at home for 7 years!!

• The Wife
    March 20, 2013 at 3:55 am

This reminds me of the Laws of Attraction. Know what you want, embrace it, believe in it, and the universe will conspire for you to have it.

• bee love
    March 21, 2013 at 10:47 pm

Reblogged this on beeloveclark.

• Day 304: Who Is Following Me? | Blogging the 500 days to 50 years
    March 23, 2013 at 11:59 pm

[…] Day (426) – Your Path (thebettermanprojects.com) […]

• bee love
    March 27, 2013 at 1:10 am

Your messages are so inspiring; and this one in particular came exactly as I have fine tuned my path, and have received several other universal messages like this. So, i know the timing is right. Thank you.

• misti7
    March 27, 2013 at 9:56 am

Reblogged this on The Twenty Something Crisis.

• annayahjenkinss
    April 10, 2013 at 11:04 pm

Reblogged this on Annayahjenkinss's Blog and commented:
    Wow very beautiful

• Ready to start your own journey of personal discovery + growth + happiness?! Want my book "Two Wolves" for FREE? Join over 4,000 others, get access to my book, motivational emails and great resources designed to help you create your best life!