The Better Man Project

Simple But Significant (XXV)

%inspirational quotes

You are the only person at the wheel.

Steer it.

19 Comments

1. April 2, 2013

i love peyton sawyer !

2. March 18, 2013

Reblogged this on Next Action Consulting Group and commented:
    I came across another Peyton Sawyer quote recently but didn’t grab it and share it. I like the idea here of being personally accountable for one’s self. Some might argue this is too humanistic (i.e. you’re the captain of your own ship) but whether you’re the captain or a deck hand you need to make choices and own them.

3. March 18, 2013

[...] Simple But Significant (XXV). [...]

4. March 17, 2013

Reblogged this on annoyingbobby.

5. March 13, 2013

Reblogged this on Shortcomings and commented:
    I plan to. You should as well!

6. March 13, 2013

true..

7. March 12, 2013

Wow, I can’t believe a guy just quoted a character from One Tree Hill–though I must say, well done. :-)

8. March 12, 2013

Reblogged this on BABBLELAND.

9. March 12, 2013

Reblogged this on the rabbit personality and commented:
    This quote is basically telling me what is happening and what should be happening in my life right now. I think I should have this engraved in my hardened heart and rusty mind.

10. March 11, 2013

In other words, choose to change or stay exactly where you are. Just don’t whinge or moan about it! lol x

11. March 11, 2013

Reblogged this on MOMENTUM.

12. t
    March 11, 2013

Amen.

13. March 11, 2013

Reblogged this on Positively Rachel and commented:
    So true – it’s amazing how important it is to be reminded of this every so often.

14. March 11, 2013

Love this. 100% true.

15. Seb
    March 11, 2013

Reblogged this on The Thought Buffet. and commented:
    Sums up the day.

16. March 11, 2013

Reblogged this on Dreams Will Catch You.

17. March 11, 2013

I agree, we are in control and can decide on which direction we are headed.

18. March 11, 2013

Reblogged this on ramblingsofabipolarwoman and commented:
    SO VERY TRUE! Don’t depend on others to fix your life, have a problem in life, then do what you must to change the circumstances!!!!!! It’s okay to have support, to accept help, and to take advice, but one must not rely on others to simply solve their issues for them.