Simple But Significant (II)

tumblr_lxkkckE9cf1qldjhso1_1280

You have to be a little bit crazy.

Crazy enough to think that you can change it all.

You will doubt yourself and others will doubt you.

But through it all, you have to stick to your vision and adapt along the way.

Go around the bend.

Go through the doors you were scared to.

Because there is one thing standing behind those fears.

Your best version of you.

Get your butt over to the Fan Page.

wherethedaytakesme
    January 17, 2013 at 10:08 am

Oh so true.

optimisticwonder
    January 17, 2013 at 10:19 am

Reblogged this on youngoptimisticwonder.

My Unreachable Thoughts.
    January 17, 2013 at 10:20 am

Everyone tells me that I’m crazy because “I have dreams that are way bigger than me” (that’s what they say), but the real problem is they don’t even know “me” because I’m hiding behind those doors like a coward.

Kai
    January 17, 2013 at 10:25 am

Every time I tell people I want to do something or I have an idea, they keep on putting me down. They doubt my ability to do those things or ideas. And all this time I’ve let them. But you know what? I’m tired of that. I don’t care about them and what they say. I will go and achieve my goals even if I am alone. I’m crazy that way.

Thanks for this.

kristic90
    January 17, 2013 at 10:25 am

As I head into meetings this week to introduce the “new” plan for the teams I lead at my church…reading and remembering this is probably a good thing. I think me and my ideas are like nothing they have ever seen…

sarahenicephotos
    January 17, 2013 at 10:50 am

One of my favorite quotes ever. Love this!

wakewriters
    January 17, 2013 at 12:08 pm

Reblogged this on WakeWriters and commented:
    I lost my best friend because he said that my making movies and writing books “weirds” him out. For me, trying to live a “normal” life makes me feel weird. Unnatural. I’m home here, creating stories. So who wins? I do. I have to.

Scott Free
    January 17, 2013 at 1:33 pm

wish i wrote that!

Winslie Gomez
    January 17, 2013 at 2:55 pm

Reblogged this on HAPLOGROUP – bit that makes us human. and commented:
    Too Right

wendyobregan
    January 17, 2013 at 4:06 pm

Reblogged this on A LAPSED CATHOLIC.

singlenear40
    January 17, 2013 at 5:03 pm

Love this! I am going through this myself and do have my doubters, but I have always been the type of person to ignore those that don’t believe in my dreams. Still, this helps.

kposh
    January 17, 2013 at 6:40 pm

love this.

twistofamillennia
    January 17, 2013 at 7:35 pm

Reblogged this on Nicole Corbin-Twist of A Millennia and commented:
    I have so many doors that I have long chose not to open because of my fears. This time I won’t hold back any more. Expect a recording of me singing in the near future. “Am I gonna quit? Nice of you to ask
    But momma told me go and chase what you after” – Karmin ‘Hello’

healthygirl
    January 18, 2013 at 1:32 am

I have visualized my goals and the success of them and I’m excited. I’m training for a 5K and my goal is to run it the whole time. I have never accomplished that and I know I will do that. I have 50 more lbs left to lose and then I can become a weight watchers’ lifetime member. Last year I accomplished 87.8 lbs so I know this is my year. Those goals are just around the bend.

icesabel
    January 18, 2013 at 4:25 am

Reblogged this on Icesabel.

the7thdegree
    January 18, 2013 at 9:44 am

Reblogged this on the7thdegree and commented:
    One of my favorite lines from a movie yet! May our Spirit be moved to get a little crazy! Amen

Rufina
    January 18, 2013 at 6:43 pm

One of my favorite excerpts from “Alice in Wonderland” is this exchange between Alice and the White Queen: “I can’t believe that!” said Alice.
    “Can’t you?” the Queen said in a pitying tone. “Try again: draw a long breath, and shut your eyes.”
    Alice laughed. “There’s not use trying,” she said: “one can’t believe impossible things.”
    “I daresay you haven’t had much practice,” said the Queen. “When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”…
    Believe impossible things! πŸ˜‰

rusty
    January 18, 2013 at 10:16 pm

People may think that I went BONKERS dropping my stable career and trying to become a cartoonist and illustrator. Maybe they are right, I am aiming to become the best that I can be. Haha.

cherylsavala
    January 20, 2013 at 7:55 pm

Ahh…Lewis Carroll and the fable of Alice has many lessons to teach us…I discovered this one on perspective http://creatingspace365.com/2013/01/18/045-a-shift-in-perspective/