Day (390) – Simple But Significant
Posted on January 15, 2013
I spent the entire day thinking of ways of how to take The Better Man Project brand to the next level. Things I could do…possibilities…entirely new inventions…and I have come up with a plan of attack for the next segment of what is to come with this whole entire thing. I am going to list them off.
- Every day…expect there to be a shorter written segment called “Simple But Significant.” This short piece is going to be about starting your day off write, usually by quickly examining a quote, pumping you up…or anything else in between. I also realize that not everyone has the time to read my longer blogs…so I hope you will enjoy these.
- There will be 3 Inspirational Snacks posted a week. These are the blogs full of pictures that will inspire you
- Every Wednesday, I will be doing a video series (going to be named soon) which is essentially a video blog that talks in depth about an idea that I really think is important.
- Every Saturday, at 12 noon PST (California time) on Skype, I will be holding a conference call for anyone who wants to be part of it. All you have to do is jump on Skype every Saturday at noon and I will be there.
- The book will be coming out within the next week. I would love for everyone who really likes it to share it with their family and friends. Also, it is $4.99. I thought this was a good price because my goal is to get it into as many peoples hands as possible. I need your support on launch day when it comes out. The goal is to get onto Amazon’s top 10 list.
- The Audio book. I am in the process of getting ready to start recording the audio book. I am going to launch it in a very different way on Itunes however. Instead of being one huge book…there are going to be 160 different readings…which are all of the posts that made it into the book. You can either buy the gigantic album for cheap, or pick out your favorite posts.
- Branding: I am launching a paid service for people if they are interested in building their own personal brands. This would involve getting thousands of eyes onto your work. If you are interested…please contact me at email@example.com
- Speeches: I am very very interested in giving talks / speeches so if you are interested in having me speak…I would love to! Please contact me at the email from the point before.
It is time to grow, adapt, adjust…and continue on the journey. Off we go
Get your butt over to the Fan Page.