Cloud…like 55

[vimeo http://www.vimeo.com/54970126 w=500&h=281] <p><a href=”http://vimeo.com/54970126″>The Better Man Project</a> from <a href=”http://vimeo.com/user15094200″>Evan Sanders</a> on <a href=”http://vimeo.com”>Vimeo</a>.</p>

I’ve been riding a high for the past day. The feeling I get from watching the video is like none other. I just smile every single time I watch it. It makes me incredibly happy. I want to talk about something today though that is incredibly important. Avoiding the flats.

134826582564215066_cbr4w5xn_f

I am so close I can almost taste it. January 10th, the launch date of a work that I have put my heart and soul into, will be coming out for the world to see.  But that is what this is all about. There is the last part of the hill to climb. I have never been here before. Not at this level. There is the last part of the dream. You can’t stop now because you are so close. The countdown begins. Ticking. Ticking. Ticking. Set your mark.

Focus.

Passion.

Determination.

Love.

Never Quit.

Integrity.

Will.

Heart.

Faith.

Vision.

Everything you have ever wished for is right around the corner. You have put in the work. Years and years. Now it is time to finish it off. To sit there on that day with a smile on your face because it is complete. This is the big show. Your baseball dream…this is that dream manufactured into a different vision. It has the same weight. You remember taking those deep breaths during the last batters of the game?

Breathe deep. Feel the crunch of the dirt underneath your feet. Feel the cleats gripping into the rubber.  Feel the grip of the seams in your hands.  Breathe. Stare into the catchers mitt. ‘Fastball…outside corner…knee height.’ Breathe. Breathe. ‘Lets go.’

Please Join My Dream https://www.facebook.com/BetterManProject

Rafath
    December 6, 2012 at 8:23 pm

What’s life without thrill

neeliefinn
    December 6, 2012 at 8:25 pm

FocusPassionDeterminationLoveNeverQuitIntegrityWillHeartFaithVision
    Wonderful words to live by! I wish you much success…..
    ~thanks for the follow 🙂

katrinaedwards
    December 6, 2012 at 8:42 pm

All the difficulties and challenges you went through are soon paid off with success and happiness…I am so happy for you Evan…
    All d best…

KeY

shawnrjones12
    December 6, 2012 at 8:52 pm

Great video! Best wishes!

Nerdy Girl
    December 6, 2012 at 9:06 pm

Love it! Congrats on January 10th! Great video…I wish more people in this world were like you. 🙂 Have a great night!!!

Nilam_Wulandari
    December 6, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Evan, all the best for you.

Swimming In The Mud
    December 6, 2012 at 9:32 pm

The video is wonderful. Very happy for you! Keep opening those doors. 🙂

DaVida Nature Photography
    December 6, 2012 at 11:05 pm

Opened my email yesterday morning, and there was your video! What a great way to start the day. I have shared it on my FB page. Congrats, Even.

Walking 4 Air
    December 6, 2012 at 11:21 pm

What a great video! I have loved following your journey and today opening up your post to read, the picture you have “Be a hill seeker” really resonated with me. In July this year I successfully summited Kilimanjaro, a long time dream of mine. Just last night I posted Part 2 of my summit night experience on my blog and in Part 1 I had spoken of how the ascent to the summit was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. After summiting you have to go back down again and we literally skied down the scree back to Base Camp. It’s so true, if you don’t attempt that ascent, you won’t get to know the joy of swooshing back down! So awesome!! 🙂

midisparks
    December 7, 2012 at 1:46 am

yes – there is that point of arrival. absolutely right. the artist as he nears the end of a project on which he has labored for weeks, or months, or years, has this sense of jubilation. well written. thank you.

sarahenicephotos
    December 7, 2012 at 4:17 am

I love the video! This is such a great project you’ve got going.

Rene Yoshi
    December 7, 2012 at 4:25 am

Love that quote!! Just remember that valleys exist between mountains. Sometimes when something great happens and you’re on the top of the world, it may seem like, “What now?” But remember there will be other mountains to climb. So swoosh down into the valley, be strengthened and refreshed by the sparkling brooks, take time to enjoy the scenery, but don’t get discouraged by a temporary lull and prematurely seek after the next high. Keep doing what you’ve been doing this past year; encourage others to climb and perhaps even pay it forward and help someone else reach the top. Congrats!!

thewardanceofthemindandsoul
    December 7, 2012 at 7:57 am

We’re all wishing you well Evan – enjoy your success! It will be interesting to see what this book leads to eh! xx

grafixp2012
    December 7, 2012 at 5:21 pm

Great video…will be watching this a few times more!!

willbfit
    December 8, 2012 at 6:12 am

Can’t wait for the book to drop. Very inspirational, and uplifting!! Congratulations, young Sir!!

Cyranette
    December 9, 2012 at 8:45 am

Hi Evan, I think you are a gifted writer with much to say and I enjoy how you say it. I have nominated your blog for Blog of the Year 2012, blog-of-the-year-award/ , which you richly deserves. 🙂

darlingsoffortune
    December 10, 2012 at 3:18 pm

This video makes me very happy! What a wonderful piece to discover during the dull days of winter.